Do you like Disney? So help us watching our video, commenting, giving a thumbs up and sharing it! >>> https://youtu.be/xNiqd0Sg81E
Let’s see the materials that we used in our creation and free download our pattern below:
Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol DIY – How to make a magical present box full of gifts (DIY Disney Channel) | Corujices da Lu
Magical Box that becomes Desktop Organizer:
* Shoe box
* Scissors AND Glue / Hot glue
* Decorative crafts like Contact paper + Felt fabric + Crepe paper
* Foam sheets AND Paper fasteners
* Magic Board AND Lamp (optional)
Custom Shirt Sorcerer Mickey (#Mickey90):
* Felt Fabric – or fabric paint (use our pattern like a stencil)!
* Fabric glue
* Glitter fabric paint (optional)
* Our free pattern that you can download below!
Mickey Mouse’s Ears:
* Foam sheet
* Hair clips
* Scissors AND Glue
Free pattern download (Freebie) | Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol DIY
To help you make our creation: Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol DIY, you can download our free pattern. Click the icon below to open the album that is in our Facebook FanPage – if you have not liked it yet, like our FanPage please! – and then just save the images and print them on an A4 sheet paper.
* If you download our template, please share this post on social medias!
It’s your turn now!
If you make our Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol DIY (#Mickey90 Disney Channel), post a photo on your social medias and mark us (@corujinhalulu on Instagram and Twitter / Corujinha Lulu on Facebook, G+ and Pinterest) and mark our #CorujicesDaLu. We’ll love to see your art, enjoy, comment and show what you’ve done to everyone!
If you are not yet subscribed, subscribe to our channel to follow everything that rolls there!! And if you want to suggest some theme for the next videos, tell us in the comments! We’ll be happy to create something for your favorite theme!
See you next time! *Hoot-hoot*